Thursday, September 13, 2012

"Lo mein" A yummy noodles in Macau.

Mein or mian is simply the Chinese word for noodles. Lo Mein means "tossed noodles."




This is a very simple, affordable and super delicious Lo Mein I have ever tasted in Macau. I think I just paid 20MOP or US 3$. The small restaurant is located in one of the small streets in Macau along with old buildings near Rua de Sacadura, refered by a friend who is working nearby. We go there and we had two order for each along with few pieces of vegetable spring rolls which is also very yummy, tasty fried chicken legs and wings plus the famous drink in some of Macau's restaurants, the malted soy milk.

The waiters didn't speak or understand english so aside from my broke cantonese we did some sign language to order food. Very simple food but it's something I will always remember about Macau.






http://letstalkaboutfoodandkitchen.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/sweet-potato-and-carrot-muffin.html

No comments:

Post a Comment